Ambitious? Motivated to learn? Incentivised by money and driven by success?
If the following applies to you, then Remit Training are recruiting for such an individual, on the behalf of our client 3Gi Technology, to become the sales talent of tomorrow! This is an opportunity that could change your life forever, within a global technology firm offering a wide range of IT solutions, services and products. With an already growing global community, it is an incredibly electrifying time to become part of the team.
Roles and responsibilities:
Learn how to become confident with new business lead generation where you'll be calling cold, warm and hot leads to book meetings - oh and get this! *Your commission is paid for all the meetings that you've booked!*
- You'll get to develop and cultivate relationships with C-Level Executives to understand technology challenges, requirements and visions
- You'll be offering prospects and educational based marketing material to create opportunities and generate meetings
- Get to grow your ongoing relationships with existing prospects, this could be via the telephone or face to face meetings. But you'll even get to socialise with them through lunch, pub meetings or by attending exhibitions/events
- Have the chance to learn about databases and CRM workflow administration/management
- Data, management information analysis
- You'll have full messaging capabilities across the complete marketing estate
- Research & develop on new marketing solutions/innovations
- Get to gain exposure to marketing platforms, google, AdWords, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Hootsuite and Google Analytics
- Become confident to manage and oversee the marketing campaigns & initiatives
- Get involved with some social media administration and community engagement
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you'll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company will also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives).
What's in it for you?
- Tailored career development programme and ongoing skill enhancement
- Daily coaching by an enterprise-level team (Marketing Director, Sales Director, MD & CEO)
- Education in business, technology, sales and marketing
- Uncapped commission (you write your own paychecks)
- Pool tables, dart board and games machines in the office
- Free breakfast and beers in the fridge for after work
- Work hard to play hard’ ethos and unique incentive scheme
- Exceptional communication & negotiation skills
- Hunger to learn
- Money motivated
- Target driven
- Interest in technology/sales
- Desired qualifications would include English and maths at GCSE level or the equivalent, however, we offer Functional Skills alongside our programmes
This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services.
You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible.
You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging, and with specialised training, become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation.
By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team, you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification(s):
- IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)