Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of our client; Performance Networks, a team specializing in Wi-fi solutions and network design.
Performance networks mission is to be recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialist networking and WiFi providers. They wish to be seen as the go to for complex wired and wireless networking consultancy and installations.
Consequently, they are always looking for individuals with a high degree of motivation, technical capabilities and commercial understanding combined with a genuine desire to progress in a fast moving industry.
The role consists of but is not limited to the below responsibilities:
- Learn how to manage our Live chat program to answer any queries for potential new customer
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client
- Have the opportunity to provide written proposals and renewal documents to clients and follow these through the full sales cycle
- Work with internal departments to provide solution to clients in a timely manner
- progress into building and managing your own pipeline to meet sales targets as set by the business
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
They are keen to recognise and reward talent, loyalty and success.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Ability to communicate
- Present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities
- Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm
To be considered, you must have at least 5 GCSEs graded A/C or 7/4 or above, including English and maths or the Functional Skills/Key Skills equivalents.
This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible. You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation. By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)