Remit are recruiting on behalf of a leading IT services company, partnered with organisations like CISCO, Dell and Symnatec. They are experiencing healthy growth and are looking for some confident, hungry individuals to join their team as IT Technical Sales apprentices.
As well as receiving a salary, uncapped commission, and invaluable experience, you will also be completing an IT Technical Sales Apprenticeship, perfect for those looking to forge a successful career in sales. Experience is not essential for this role, but enthusiasm & a competitive spirit are key, as well as being flexible and up for a challenge.
This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop your new business pipeline through telephone, email communication and social media engagement to introduce the company's services
- Identify appropriate prospects and business needs
- Build relationships with both new and existing customers
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop and grow your technical sales knowledge.
- Have attention to detail to make sure orders are sent correctly
- Gathering data to assist with the continuous improvement of the sales function
- Possess an excellent telephone manner, as you will have to negotiate the best prices possible.
- Other duties to assist the sales team
A full time position will be offered to the successful candidate as long as they show the right skills and attributes.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- A good telephone manner
- A fun, energetic attitude
- A pro-active, self-motivated mindset
- A good degree of patience
GCSE English and maths at grade A* - C/9 - 4 or the Functional Skills equivalent.
This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible.
You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation.
By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets. As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)