Know your stuff when it comes to computers? Got good communication and persuasion skills? Want to get into the lucrative field of sales, but need some experience and a qualification? This IT Technical Salesperson qualification could start your epic sales career.
The role will include, but is not exclusive to:
- Learning how to take incoming telephony queries, assisting the team with any Partner, Third Party or client contacts
- Learn multiple methods of communication will be used to communicate with clients (telephony, email, ticketing)
- Have the opportunity to do ticketing (via the ConnectWise Toolset to fulfil the order processing, scheduling, delivery, billing and closure processes
- Assist with attending meetings, providing the secretariat role (where needed)
- Learn how to provide hardware quotes for PC, Laptop, peripherals and networking equipment
- Assisting the team with new Order Processing, administration, quotation, liaising with Third Parties and Partners
- Purchasing of products for approved orders and to ensure stock levels are sufficient
- Billing administration to ensure clients are correctly invoiced following the closure of a service or purchase sale
- Assisting the new business team with quotation administration and providing technical advice
After full completion of the apprenticeship a full time permanent position will be offered to the apprentice if they show the right skills and attributes.
Full training will be provided on the Oosha specific systems:
• ConnectWise Manage
Employees at Oosha are expected to maintain a professional yet friendly attitude when communicating both internally and externally.
- A basic understanding of the Microsoft Office suite is required, predominantly Outlook for email communication and Excel for any data manipulation and analysis
- Self driven
- Keen to learn and develop
- Enthusiasm for detail
- Prioritise their workload
This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally.
You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible. You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation.
By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)