The successful applicant will undertake a L3 Information Communication Technician: Technical Support apprenticeship and you will have a great progression opportunity.
You will assist the team leaders within the Operations department with the installation of new phone systems and broadbands on customers sites, ensuring that service orders are provisioned and customers are updated with the progress of their orders. You will be providing technical help desk first and second line support.
- Learn our CRM fully and be able to make administrative changes
- Installation of new phone systems and broadbands on customers sites
- Technical help desk first and second line support
- Managing various projects within the Operations department
- You will be assigned specific customer accounts to look after and you will serve as the lead point of contact for all of your accounts
There is opportunity for a full time role once the apprenticeship has been completed.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities to an IT Project Management role
- Generous annual leave package, plus your birthday off every year
- Bonuses, recognition and prizes for hard work, and employee of the month/year awards including different incentives for hitting KPIs
- Company-wide events and trips
- An additional day of annual leave each year of service
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and maintain strict attention to detail
- Affinity for technology and innovation: A natural interest in the latest technology and being part of the start-up culture
2 GCSE's at grade C or level 4 and above (or equivalents) to include Maths and English are essential.
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of PETA training centres for off-the-job training.
The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work.
You will be completing the Information Communication Technician – Support Technician apprenticeship.