Ahead4 is an established company office and workshop located in South Woodham Ferrers, we are set up to cover the whole of Essex. Occasionally we venture to locations throughout the UK and even abroad to Europe. We have been actively trading for nearly two decades and staff with many more years of experience. We’ve seen and repaired many varying scenarios, from typical computers, phones and server’s right up to super yachts buoyancy systems and even an oil rig.
Over the last decade, the company has expanded by offering several different IT services including on and off-site PC repairs, home & business networking, PC component sales, Mobile & Tablet Repairs, and more recently VOIP services.
We are now offering the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Cloning of operating system from machine to machine
- Fresh install of Operating Systems Windows to Linux
- Hardware Diagnostics and Fault Finding
- Construction of New Computers
- Server Configurations
- Mobile Device Configuration
- Remote Desktop Support
- Network Hardware Configuration
What we are looking for:
Skills and personal qualities:
- Key Interest in IT
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Good time keeping
- Ability to work as part of a team
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.