TechVertu is a unique full-service IT & Marketing agency. We connect with businesses of all sizes, offering them all things tech, from IT Support to Digital Marketing and Web Design.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Provide superior service to customers.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships and interaction with the company's Management and Clients.
- Regular communications with customers and ensure they are satisfied with IT service levels.
- Assist the support team with daily activities.
- Create and maintain documentation and diagrams of office infrastructure, underlying services and systems.
- Troubleshot hardware issues
- Installed / updated operating systems
- Ability to perform well in team environments.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Experience of, or a keen interest in IT and technology
- Strong communication skills including excellent telephone manner
- A desire to solve problems, with the determination to get to the root cause of a problem and implement a permanent fix
- Experience of fixing technical issues hardware/desktop or software (for yourself, family and friends or as part of your computer studies).
- Highly organised individual
- Always remain flexible and enthusiastic
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Possibility of full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.