- Provide superior service to customers
- Develop and maintain close working relationships and interaction with the company's Management and Clients
- Regular communications with customers and ensure they are satisfied with IT service levels
- Assist the support team with daily activities
- Create and maintain documentation and diagrams of office infrastructure, underlying services and systems
- Troubleshot hardware issues
- Installed / updated operating systems
- Ability to perform well in team environments
Possibility of full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Experience of, or a keen interest in IT and technology
- Strong communication skills including excellent telephone manner
- A desire to solve problems, with the determination to get to the root cause of a problem and implement a permanent fix
- Experience of fixing technical issues hardware/desktop or software (for yourself, family and friends or as part of your computer studies)
- Highly organised individual
- Always remain flexible and enthusiastic
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C/8-4) in any subject
- GCSE maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Advanced Information Communications Technician Standard.
The new Microsoft Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 programme has been designed in partnership with Microsoft to build Azure cloud capabilities in your organisation.
This new Microsoft apprenticeship is part of QA's drive to support Microsoft’s Get On 2021 campaign, a five-year initiative to help 1.5 million people build careers in technology and help 300,000 connect to tech job opportunities.
QA’s Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Learn on-premise and cloud-enabled technologies and services
- Learn technical content that aligns to and is relevant to employers and the market
- Gain an Azure Fundamentals Qualification and a Microsoft 365 fundamentals qualification
- Get an introduction to Windows, Linux and Powershell