Roles and Responsibilities:
- Configuring Hardware and Software
- Connecting a range of devices to the company network
- Monitoring and responding to tickets on the ticketing system
- Conducting PACT tests
- Site visits and setting up computers / printers / data centres
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and BHP Law.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Confident speaking with senior members of the team and colleagues across the business
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages
- Possess a passion for tech and IT
- Passion for hardware
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in Maths is required for this role
Infrastructure Technician Level 3