Key Responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Covering the helpdesk and supporting internal issues such as Backups, email support, password resets etc.
- Participating in builds of PCs and Laptops
- Configuring a range of internal software and hardware for the end-user
- Connecting a range of internal devices to the company VPN
- Site visits to the 4 UK based offices
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Quorn.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- A genuine interest in a career in IT
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills as you will be expected to speak with a range of employees such as Directors and Senior Managers
- As the role will also require you to attend different sites, a driving licence would be beneficial
A Grade 4/C in Maths or equivalent is required for this role.
Infrastructure Technician Level 3