Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- First-line support
- Provide advice and assistance to users
- Setting up VPN’s for remote access for workers
- Analysing data through Crystal Reports and Excel
- Updating hardware in PC’s and Desktops
- Conducting speed test and connecting scanners to the wireless networks
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Harrison Packaging.
Possibility to progress further within Harrison Packaging.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good understanding of software
- Understanding of hardware
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Passion for IT
- Grade 4/C GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2 Maths is required for this role.
Infrastructure Technician Level 3