Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Helpdesk Support Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to start your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Helpdesk Support Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution & closure
- Ensuring service level agreements are met
- Helping resolve incidents escalated from the 1st line support team
- Keeping accurate records of all site information using IT service management tools
- Promptly completing any admin paperwork/documentation
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer.
The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
There is the chance to progress to a more senior job which would involve visiting client sites.
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the abilities to multitask and think outside the box and have good interpersonal skills
- An interest in all things technology is a must have
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic, ambitious and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry
- You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team, be self-motivated and able provide excellent customer service
- To be considered for this role, you must have GCSEs at least a grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) in both maths and English, and in three or four other subjects at least
- You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level (or equivalent) in IT or Computer Science, or at least practical experience with the workings of computers and ICT
Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.