Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Taking calls from clients and logging tickets
- Password resets
- Installations with PCs
- Software/hardware diagnosis
- Directing and escalating issues to senior team members
- As you progress within your apprenticeship your responsibilities will naturally increase, and you will escalate less tickets to senior staff as your technical capability increases
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Stonemere IT.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship. For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Confident speaking to clients and customers, especially over the phone
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Passionate about IT and Technology
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)