IT Helpdesk Apprentice
Boxx Communications Ltd
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- First line of contact for customers seeking technical assistance with issues relating to Telephone, Mobile and UC communications
- First Line of contact for customers seeking technical assistance with Internet connectivity issues
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and by asking pertinent questions
- Be able to rapidly assess the impact on a business during an outage, and seek appropriate escalations if required
- Help customers with general account queries, providing exceptional customer service always
- Provide customer information about other products and services, making recommendations to improve speeds/performance as required
- Provisioning of new orders from end to end, liaising with customers and suppliers as and when required
- Identifying potential for additional sales, and providing intelligence to the sales team
- Accurately record events in resolution logs
With a commitment to organic growth, there are clear career progressions upon completion of your apprenticeship! The Boxx Apprentice Academy has a proven track record of producing excellent professionals and those who have stayed on at Boxx now occupy senior positions within the company!
- Computer Literate, and understand both Microsoft and Mac OS
- Good general understanding (or at least an interest in) Mobile Operating systems, for supporting mobile devices and other tech products
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Good people skills
- A natural passion for IT and telecoms
- Confident and mature - for telephone communications
- Ability to use your own initiative, to be decisive and take responsibility for your own actions
- Self-motivated, honest and reliable
- Empathetic and patient with people who are not equally technical/technically minded
- A friendly but professional attitude towards work
A minimum of a grade 4 (C) or equivalent in both maths and English.
Full training and support will be provided throughout your level 3 Unified Communications Technician apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Boxx Communications.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.