Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Fulfilment Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
About the Company.
Our client is the face of recruitment!
As one of the UK's largest recruiters, our client provides permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions across all sectors and industries. With over 100 branches & 1000's of jobs available nationwide, they have the passion and expertise to help people find the right job.
We are looking to recruit an IT Fulfilment Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn. This role would suit someone who has an ambition to work in IT but maybe doesn't yet have the IT skills to go into a Tech Support Role.
Your main role/responsibilities will include:
- Adding new users to the system
- Removing leavers from the system
- Action name changes and branch moves
- Submit and process mobile device orders
- New mobile device setup
- Provide O365 Admin
- Be trained to use the Active Directory (Citrix)
Whilst completing your apprenticeship you will have a full-time buddy or mentor.
This role has a natural progression to 1st Line Tech Support.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
A full-time permanent position is available on completion of the apprenticeship.
- Have good timekeeping
- Good customer service
- Good communication skills
- Good admin skills
- Basic IT skills
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry
- You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service
- Be reliable and enthusiastic
- To be considered for this role, you must have a GCSEs or equivalent grade C/4 or above in both maths and English, and in three or four other subjects
- Level 3 Infrastructure technician apprenticeship standard
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including MTA Cloud Fundamentals and MTA Network Fundamentals, these are globally recognised certifications, you will also gain a City and Guilds Diploma in Coding and logic and mobile and operating systems. This will also extend to business processes and project management.