You will be working in a small but dedicated and friendly team of engineers. It is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in IP configurations, and Windows based systems. You will have the chance to visit variety of customers from different industries and assist them as per their requirements.
Part of your responsibilities will be:
- System Design & Installation
- Project Management
- Support, Maintenance and Remote Monitoring
A progression opportunity will be offered for the successful candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
- Use of company van
- Online training
- Hardware and Software installation and configuration skills
- Be Technically minded and versatile
- Good organisational skills and attention to details
- Positive attitude
Some experience in using Power tools (i.e. power drills) would be highly beneficial
This could have been obtained from previous work or non-work projects.
- GCSE English and maths grade A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent functional skills levels 2
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of PETA training centres for off-the- job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work.
You will be completing Level 3 Unified Communication Apprenticeship along with the following qualifications:
- Microsoft (MTA) Security Fundamentals
- Network Fundamentals
- Server Administration