Data Technician Apprenticeship Level 3.
- Send emails to customers and other clients
- Speaking to customers on the phone and providing a good level of service
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Reset Direct debit payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Working with spreadsheets/data (Excel)
- Data entry/menu programming
An exciting career in the IT industry - Data Technician.
Public transport is easily available and parking on site.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals that can work independently
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Manage own time to meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external customers
- Value difference and be sensitive to the needs of others
GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent.
Data Technician Apprenticeship Standard.
Apprentices are supported by dedicated Digital Skills Trainer sessions and through our Fuse Online Learning platform.
We work closely with employers to realise natural opportunities to develop skills within a practical workplace setting.