Working in a fast-paced, forward-thinking organisation, responsibilities and duties to include:
- Answering and escalating where appropriate
- Managing the user onboarding and off-boarding process
- Ensuring equipment is managed and tracked in asset systems
- Keeping documentation and user guides are kept up to date
- Working with suppliers to keep equipment stock levels at an appropriate level
L4 Network Engineer.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- To have good knowledge and experience with computer hardware, accessories and peripherals
- The ability to install and configure computers, peripherals and internal components
- Experience working with online systems to manage user permissions/access
- An understanding of networking/internet connectivity, Wi-Fi and how to start troubleshooting problems
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent customer/client communication skills
- To have a keen interest in IT electronic devices and gadgets etc.
- Ability to work flexibly with people of different cultures, languages etc.
- The ability to work under pressure
- To work proactively as well as reactively
- To ensure adherence to appropriate security and compliance policies
- To have high attention to detail and take pride all work
- Logical/analytical thinker - Able to take a list of tasks and prioritise effectively
- Strong communicator - Effective user liaison to all levels of seniority, effective at building relationships
- Calm but positive and responsive under pressure
- Flexible self-starter
- Highly organised
- Desire to learn and increase knowledge
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action. You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
L3 Infrastructure Technician