IT Assistant Apprentice
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Configure and setting up hardware devices such as laptops, mobile phones, hand held terminals and printers
- Providing 1st line support using Spicework ticketing systems to prioritise and resolve IT issues that are raised
- Running reports in Microsoft Excel to show delivery information such as open orders and stock availability
- Provide face to face support through email and telephone remote support using software such as TeamViewer and AnyDesk
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Knowledge of printers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good Customer Service
- Knowledge of PC components would be beneficial
- Good communication, both written and verbal
- Good sense of humour
- Passion for IT
- A minimum of Grade 4 in maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Infrastructure Technician (Level 3).
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.