What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide first-line support via the help desk
- Setting up hardware, networks, switches, routers, and WIFI equipment
- Deal with software installation and deployment
- Fault finding issues in existing software and hardware
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- With this Level 3 IT apprenticeship, you'll get hands-on experience in all areas of technical support, from configuring devices to supporting with software and optimising performance
- Our expert-led programme goes beyond the requirements of the apprenticeship qualification. We offer extra training in networking and Linux to boost your knowledge and accelerate your skills
- With our unique curriculum and one-to-one support, you'll get the experience, qualifications, and confidence you need to thrive in IT
- For more information on the course structure and content, take a look at our programme outline
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship, there is the opportunity to move to Level 4 or full-time employment
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Organised
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential