What will the apprentice be doing?
- Act as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical - hardware, software, and/or telephony-related support over the telephone or via the IT Support Portal
- Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, tools, and questioning
- Where applicable, direct unresolved issues/queries to the next level of support
- Continue to manage open issues through to a timely and successful resolution
- Throughout, providing exceptional customer service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Channel your passion for technology, unlock your potential, and learn to keep IT systems and end-users happy with this Level 3 apprenticeship programme.
You'll get practical experience in all areas of technical support, from configuring devices to supporting with software, optimising performance, and setting up virtual environments.
With our exciting curriculum and one-to-one support, you'll accelerate your skills and get the qualification and confidence you need to thrive in IT.
Learn by doing with our technical training. You’ll put theory into practice with hands-on activities in six 2-day SMART Classroom sessions. Unlike traditional education, our apprenticeship training doesn’t simply teach for the test. Our exam-free programme and project-led approach gives you the skills employers are looking for.
Course 1: Supporting it architecture
Course 2: Working with end-user devices
Course 3: Working with network architecture
Upon completion of this Apprenticeship, you will successfully achieve an IT Support level 3 qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to progress onto a Level 4 Network Engineer Apprenticeship programme
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential