What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing support on a first-line basis via a helpdesk support
- Dealing with hardware – Laptops and Phones etc.
- Setting up new user’s accounts
- Reporting on laptop problems
- Gain an understanding of Office 365 administration
- Speaking with internal stakeholder
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Information Communications Technician qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships. Upon completion, you will receive a level 3 Information Communication Technician qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto Level 4 apprenticeship
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Problem solving skills, Customer service skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C/4) Essential