Main roles and responsibilities:
- Achieve KPI’s given within your role where they are set out in writing
- Provisioning customer sales orders and ensure our customers are onboarded, managing the implementation of new services, via project management, web demonstrations, and training
- Actioning and Resolving faults, liaising with the necessary clients and colleagues, and documenting via cases
- Escalate complex issues/faults to the Senior IT Support Executive
- Providing customer support and training via web demonstration, telephone, and customer visits
- To maintain the best professional relationship with our customers
- Provide assistance to other employees within the business
- Attend service training and webinar sessions to improve product knowledge
- To review and interact with our customers where required to improve their customer experience
- Always working to our values and ensuring all employees also understand the values and how they positively impact the business and the way we operate
- Ensure customer, suppliers’ and employees’ expectations are managed as per our values
- Use initiative to learn new products & systems and share your knowledge with others
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent written, presentation, teaching and PC skills
- Experience of working in a customer services function
- Experience of working in an IT support environment
- Meticulous in your fault resolution and have exceptional presentation skills
- Good communicator with the ability to manage challenging conversations
- The ability to overcome challenging situations and turn the negative of a fault into the positive of a resolution to ensure the customer journey is as positive as possible
- Highly organised, proactive, ambitious and responsible customer focused individual
- Able to work under pressure and within tight timeframes
- Strong initiative and can demonstrate a desire to improve all areas of operations
- Has a ‘whatever it takes’ and positive attitude
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths)
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.