Wired It Services
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity to join a cloud computing support company who are continuously growing and are now looking to hire an IT Apprentice to join their team of professional IT Support engineers.
100% of NowSkills apprentices have a job from day one of their apprenticeship programmes. Why not take the first step in your IT career and start your career with an IT Apprenticeship?
As an IT Apprentice, you will be:
- Working closely with the IT support team in delivering hardware, software and networking support
- Fixing general PC issues for the companies’ clients
- Hardware & software maintenance
- Learn how to use a range of Infrastructure Technician tools and software
Your IT Apprenticeship is a government funded training course where you are employed as an IT Apprentice and paid by a local employer in the IT support industry, During your 15-month placement NowSkills will support you with a range of training courses and mentoring allowing you to pass industry recognized vendor examinations.
Qualifications you will receive (varies with the employer's projects)
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Network Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate: CompTIA Network +
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Server Admin
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- MTA HTML 5 Application Development Fundamentals
- Enabling Office 365 Services
IT Apprenticeship positions fill fast and are in demand, the sooner you apply the sooner you can start. In 2018 our average time from applying to starting an IT Apprenticeship was 17 days.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Launch your career in IT - Apply Today!
If you’re a problem solver with a keen interest in IT an IT Apprenticeship could be the right choice for you! An IT Apprenticeship will help you to gain the qualifications, skills, a salary, no student debt and the work experience you need to prosper in the IT industry.
Below are just a few examples of the kind of roles you could head into after your IT Apprenticeship and the kind of salary you could receive:
- Network Manager: £30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Infrastructure Assistant Manager: £29,000 a year
- Help-desk Team Leader - £21,500 a year
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Basic understanding and passion for IT
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Hungry to succeed in the IT Industry
Grades A-C/7-4 in GCSE maths & English Language (can include equivalent e.g. Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels)
Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Standard:
- Training will take place in our classroom locations, online and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you skills
- During your IT Apprenticeship, you will be assigned a supportive and well-experienced tutor who will provide tasks and targets to you to help you obtain the best possible grade
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.