- Maintain a high level of Technical Knowledge in the areas of Servers, Desktops, Laptops, their operating systems and networks
- To be fully commercially aware and have a complete understanding of the products you and your team are selling
- To work cooperatively with all internal personnel sharing your knowledge base when required. (I.e. product info, customer details, etc.)
- Assist your 'manager' in keeping the office environment clean and tidy
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly on the telephone but also face to face if and when required
- To have team building and motivational skills to motivate others in your team
- To be highly disciplined and professional
- To deliver a quality of work and customer satisfaction, in the capacity of a service provider
- To be proactive and self-motivated
A minimum of Grade 4/C in GCSE Maths or equivalent is required for this role.
- IT Solution Technician Level 3
- Full support and guidance will be provided by both Ed-IT Solutions and Baltic Apprenticeships throughout the apprenticeship