What will the apprentice be doing?
- Monitoring the health of application environments and recognising when there are issues occurring
- Resolving incidents, fulfil service requests and perform root cause analysis
- Collaborating with members of other teams when more complex issues occur
- Deploying application upgrades and/or patches
- Development of scripts to automate tasks
- Generating and performing testing tasks for changes which can’t be automated
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Studying towards a DevOps Engineer Level 4 apprenticeship qualification through block release.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of your Apprenticeship, you’ll then unlock progressive career opportunities moving into various technical career pathways driven by your interests.
If you choose to join us, you can expect industry training, wide-reaching career opportunities and a wealth of support through our Early Careers Network, buddy, line manager & mentor scheme.
Reality CheckWe aim to respond to all applications no later than the week after the closing date. For this role we aim to hold online Assessment Centres commencing 4th July 2022 (*Subject to change)
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Logical
Qualifications RequiredA Level or equivalent One of these must be in a STEM subject (Grade 120 UCAS Points (3 x B'S)) Essential