IT Apprentice (Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship) - Master's Degree (Level 7)
Anglia Ruskin University
Dutie will include:
- Responsible for the backup systems, including restores and configuration
- Dealing with support queries on our collaboration platforms
- Working with suppliers, ordering equipment and dealing with faulty kit
- Software development
- Bright career in Information Technology
- Wealth of practical knowledge alongside an esteemed, internationally recognised qualification
- Skills that will support the advancement into more specialist areas of networking, databases and programming
- Insights into the workplace that will ensure you stand out amongst other candidates who took the traditional route, setting you apart if pursuing roles that require project management or application development
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, able to navigate online apps
- Technically minded. An innate problem solver
- Exposure to programming languages
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Hunger to learn
- Able to multi-task and be well organised
- GCSE* grade C/4 or above in five subjects, including maths and English
- 96 UCAS tariff points including at least one STEM subject at A level or equivalent
- if English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.0.
We will also consider applicants with non-standard qualifications provided you have a significant amount of relevant experience and demonstrate the ability to manage university-level study.
- ESFA approved Level 2 Maths and English qualifications are mandatory.
The successful candidate will undertake a BSc (Hons) Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship with ARU (Anglia Ruskin University) this work-based degree programme will enable you to develop your academic knowledge whilst gaining experience and building your skills work for a leading technology company.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.