UK IT Networks was founded as a customer-led business in 2012 with the support of key UK clients. Our recent acquisition with a well-established communication and IT support company has strengthened our position as a leading provider of telephony and IT support services in the UK, with offices based in the North West and South East of England.
The team members at UK IT Networks all work with the same ethos, our clients come first. We are focused on providing future-proof and resilient products to support business growth whilst providing honest, personable and well-supported customer service. Our success is supported by our glowing customer testimonials and customer retention, with over 90% of our customers continuing to stay with us and adapt their businesses with our services.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
The IT Support Executive key role is to support the IT Support Client Base, ensuring their queries/issues are resolved in a timely manner and to carry out the day-to-day monitoring of in-house and client equipment both physical and cloud-stored.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Achieve KPI’s given within your role where they are set out in writing.
- Provisioning customer sales orders and ensure our customers are onboarded, managing the implementation of new services, via project management, web demonstrations, and training.
- Actioning and Resolving faults, liaising with the necessary clients and colleagues, and documenting via cases.
- Escalate complex issues/faults to the Senior IT Support Executive
- Providing customer support and training via web demonstration, telephone, and customer visits.
- To maintain the best professional relationship with our customers.
- Provide assistance to other employees within the business.
- Attend service training and webinar sessions to improve product knowledge.
- To review and interact with our customers where required to improve their customer experience.
- Always working to our values and ensuring all employees also understand the values and how they positively impact the business and the way we operate.
- Ensure customer, suppliers’ and employees’ expectations are managed as per our values.
- Use initiative to learn new products & systems and share your knowledge with others.
What we are looking for:
Desirable skills and experience:
- Excellent written, presentation, teaching and PC skills
- Experience of working in a customer services function
- Experience of working in an IT support environment
- Meticulous in your fault resolution and have exceptional presentation skills
- Highly organised, proactive, ambitious and responsible customer focused individual
- Able to work under pressure and within tight timeframes
- Strong initiative and can demonstrate a desire to improve all areas of operations
- Good communicator with the ability to manage challenging conversations
- Has a ‘whatever it takes’ and positive attitude
- The ability to overcome challenging situations and turn the negative of a fault into the positive of a resolution to ensure the customer journey is as positive as possible
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
37.5 hours a week
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.