What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working in a First Line Support environment
- Logging calls/ raising tickets
- Assisting customers with IT issues
- Setting up new users/ accounts
- Setting up hardware/ infrastructure
- Installing and updating software
- Assisting with setting up and managing Networks
- Setting up Audio/ visual equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Information Communication Technician Level 3.
Funcational skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Ongoing training and development.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Logical, Eager to learn
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential