Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Providing 1st Line Support to students and teachers
- Creating, assigning, and solving tickets via our ticketing system
- Supporting with issues via the call handling process
- Helping resolve issues that arise such as password resets
- General maintenance and troubleshooting
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeships by both Baltic Apprenticeships and our client.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a level 4 apprenticeship.
- Customer Service
- Ability to work in a team
- Passion for IT and technology
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- GCSE or equivalent in maths Grade 4/C or maths Level 2 Function Skills
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we’ve received your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.