- Helpdesk support
- Logging IT requests
- Fault finding within IT systems
- Resolving problems at 1st line support level
- Dealing with tickets coming through the helpdesk
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time Developer position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Programme.
- Good communication skills
- A proactive approach to work
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Respectful of confidentiality
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics is required
Infrastructure technician level 3.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge by visiting our IAG section on the Baltic Apprenticeships website.