Duties to include:
- Front-facing 1st line role
- Helping mostly teaching staff with hardware, software, network at Carlton Academy
- Laptop set-ups
- Configuring software
- Support 1500 users including students with the other IT Support Tech at the academy
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- High-level customer service skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for IT
- Good telephone manner
- Confident and outgoing personality
Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in mathematics is required
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge by visiting our IAG section on the Baltic Apprenticeships website.