IT Apprentice - 18822
STONEGATE TECHNOLOGIES LLP
- Answering inbound telephone support calls - using the Company-standard scripts at all times
- Customer Service is of utmost importance at all times – no exceptions
- Validation of customer contract status at point of contact
- Logging all relevant incident/service request details
- Providing first-line Triage - basic investigation, diagnosis and validation of reported issue
- Aim to achieve first contact resolution whenever possible with the customer
- Be responsible for understanding & meeting SLA’s and internal operating metrics
- Be proactive - observe trends, related issues and reoccurring issues with specific customers or platforms - work to ensure that business impact is minimised, communicate appropriately and work to learn from the situation
- Ensure accuracy of customer and asset data in CRM system - correcting errors/updating where required
You could gain a full-time role with a salary increase and a new job role and responsibilities on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
The starting salary will be £156 per week / £8112 per annum for the first 3 months.
If the apprentice completes their probation after 3 months, the salary will increase to £192.40 per week / £10,000 per annum.
For further information on the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW), please refer to: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Good understanding of how to provide and the importance of excellent Customer Service
- Experience in customer-facing environment would be an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and able to follow instructions
- Able to work unsupervised
- Genuine interest in IT
- 3 GCSEs at grades A-C/9-4 in any subject, plus GCSEs at grade C/4 or above in English and maths (or equivalent qualifications)
- Advanced (Level 3) Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom
- 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio
- The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.