Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Dealing with requests logged to the Helpdesk
- Dealing with a range of Hardware break downs and issues
- Building and imaging of laptops to company spec
- Learning about their in-house software applications such as CaseWare, CCH and IT Glue
- Aware of stock levels and making a recommendation when ordering replacements
- Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Cooper Parry
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good IT knowledge / passion
- A team player attitude
- Outgoing personality
- A willingness to learn and develop
Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in mathematics is required.
- Level 3 - Infrastructure technician
- Functional Skills if required
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.