Whilst working as an apprentice for Intequal…
- You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals
- All of our training is done remotely & online so no need to spend out expensive travelling costs traveling to college one day a week
- A NUS card - which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel & many more
- You will gain a recognised qualification as a Level 3 Infrastructure technician with on the job training
As an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main role/responsibilities will include:
- Raising tickets and processing jobs
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- 1st line support
- Logging calls
- Responding to active monitoring
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship as a qualified IT technician.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Be strong communicators, both internally and externally
- Develop own effectiveness and professionalism
- A drivers licence is required (as may be required to travel to different sites)
- Someone who is the “go to” for friends & family for any IT issues
- Have a genuine passion for IT and software!
- Be organised and responsive, using initiative and motivation to deal with enquiries
- Be reliable and enthusiastic
- Have good timekeeping
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE maths & English or equivalent, and in three or four other subjects. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least practical experience with the workings of computers and IT.
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme.
You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals.
This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship