Working in a team of 5, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- General IT Support
- Fixing network problems
- Setting up and maintaining accounts
- Troubleshooting printers, laptops, and other devices
Potential job progression upon completion of this apprenticeship.
- Good telephone manner
- Good attitude to work
- PC knowledge
- Understanding of a service desk
- Good communication skills
- Team player
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)