Marsden Building Society
As an IT Apprentice at Marsden Building Society, you will be responsible for:
- Processing jobs required for the efficient operation of the IT department such as password re-sets, telephone support, technical queries and general IT admin.
- Providing first to third line support on any IT related issues that may arise. (A working knowledge of Windows10, Active Directory, Group Policy’s & MS Office 365, with an understanding of Exchange will be required).
- Supporting IT and Business change projects as required.
- Ability to escalate technical issues outside capability to other IT staff or external providers.
The IT Apprenticeship role supports the IT function in delivering a service that meets both the business objectives and regulatory requirements. The role holder will provide first to third line support and administer various IT systems to provide a high-quality IT Service. A key part of the role will be liaising with external IT service providers to resolve any managed service issues.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Once completing your IT Apprenticeship there may be opportunities to progress onto a full-time role.
- MS Office skills
- Good communication skills
- Highly numerate with an ability to analyse data and produce easy to understand reports
- Ability to multi-task
- IT or IT related qualification(s)
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring all work is to a high standard
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team and drive self to learn and develop
Grades A-C 9/4 in GCSE maths & English Language or equivalents.
Level 3 Infrastructure technician
Qualifications you will receive (varies with the employer's projects)
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Network Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate: CompTIA Network +
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Server Admin
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- MTA HTML 5 Application Development Fundamentals
- Enabling Office 365 Services
Training will take place in our classroom locations, online and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you skills.
During your IT Apprenticeship, you will be assigned a supportive and well experienced tutor who will provide tasks and targets to you to help you obtain the best possible grade.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.