IT Business Group Ltd
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Actively trying to gain more work-related experience within the IT Field? Constantly looking for the chance to help as many people as possible?
Then this is your chance to join a company whose primary aim is to help their customers get the most from their IT investments. If you’re the type of individual who has a forward thinking, technical mindset and the desire to progress through a career in your chosen sector then this role with the IT Business Group may be just the one for you.
- Assist in the support of testing and configuration of IT Servers, storage and networking
- Help with the maintenance and repairing of equipment in the company’s stock hold
- Learn about the preparation of hardware to the correct customer specifications according to order details
- Aim to ensure that all equipment is tested and check upon its arrival or potential return
- Continue to maintain a good and up-to-date working knowledge of the latest technologies in your field
- Support with the pre-programming of equipment for potential live events
Other Roles Included;
- Aim to preserve a tidy, safe and efficient working environment at all times
- Support with the compliance of Health and Safety regulations and procedures
- Assist by ensuring that any warehouse and job preparation paperwork is accurately completed, processed and stored
- Learn about PAT Testing
- Deal with some general warehouse organisation and general maintenance when required
- Support by taking on any other reasonably requested duties from Senior Management
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications at a Level 3 as well as Functional Skills Level 2 in English or maths, if required.
- A base understanding of the fundamentals in IT
- Customer service skills or an understanding of them is essential
- Time management
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of English and maths
- Friendly and personable
- Time management
- Willingness to learn and develop
You need to have at least 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A*-C/9-4 including English, maths, and ICT.
The apprenticeship includes a balance of content in technical, business and interpersonal areas, designed to ensure you have an appropriate set of skills to operate in today’s IT and Telecoms job roles.
The technical content includes a choice of units for Software Development, Web Development, Technical Support, Telecommunications and Databases. IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional Level 3 includes:
- Level 3 IT Professional Competence Diploma
- Level 3 ICT Systems and Principles Diploma
- Functional Skills in English, maths
- ICT L2
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.