IT Assist North East Limited
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Perform all management and administration functions of the school networked infrastructure in-line with service level agreements
- Installation, support and maintenance of the hardware, software and networking infrastructure to facilitate the management, admin and curriculum functions of schools
- Provide support and assistance to teaching and non-teaching staff to ensure the business and curriculum objectives of schools are achieved
- Installation, support and maintenance of application software
- Design, build and maintenance of websites on behalf of schools and groups of schools
- Assisting in the implementation, testing and support of solutions, including liaison with suppliers and staff in Applications and Infrastructure Services
- Completing and maintaining documentation as directed by line management and in accordance with current installation standards
- Assisting in the review of projects after a suitable period of live running
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and IT Assist North East.
Possible full-time position with the employer and progression on to a Level 4 training course.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good understanding of IT hardware
- Good troubleshooting knowledge
- Good Customer Service skills
- Good personal skills
- Passion for IT
- Happy to work independently and also as part of a team
- Good communication both written and verbal
A minimum of Grade 4 in maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Infrastructure Technician Qualification Level 3.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.