BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Remote Support
- Configuring devices to the company network
- Supporting Viewpoint employees face-to-face and remotely
- Identify issues and fix tickets
- Configure devices such as laptops, phones and tablets
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Viewpoint.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Passion for IT
- Willingness to learn
A minimum of Grade 4 in maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Qualification.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.