Kiwi IT Solutions Ltd
Our client is growing business within the IT sector with over 20 years experience providing services such as IT support, Solutions, cloud computing, security, design & procurement for their clients.
The business are now looking to expand and would like you to join their team working as an IT apprentice in their office in Kingswinford.
As a Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main role/ responsibilities will include:
- Working in the workshop
- Seeing in deliveries of IT equipment
- Setting up equipment
- Installing updates & software ready for dispatch to customers
- Fault finding and logging for warranty claims
- Repairs to equipment outside warranty
Whilst working as an apprentice for Intequal…
- You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals.
- All of our training is done remotely & online so no need to spend out expensive travelling costs travelling to college one day a week.
- A NUS Card – which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel & many more!
- You will gain a recognised qualification as a Level 3 infrastructure technician with on the job training.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position with the company once the apprenticeship is complete.
- To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE maths & English
- You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least practical experience with the workings of computers and IT
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills
The company require:
- Hard-working individual
- Genuine desire to learn to build a career in the IT sector
- You will have a friendly personality
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Provide excellent customer service
- You must have at least a C grade for maths & English at GCSE or equivalent
- A GCSE, BTEC or A/S Level in Business Admin or Business Studies would be beneficial
- Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
Infrastructure technician Level 3
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme.
You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals.
This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.