LDN Apprenticeships Ltd
Random International are seeking a detail-oriented and flexible individual to maintain and improve the core IT infrastructure of the studio and its work. They are looking for a highly organised individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The successful applicant will be tasked with:
- Supporting, maintaining and administering the IT infrastructure and equipment in the studio
- Supporting and maintaining the computer systems present in the studio’s artworks both remotely and in-person
- Developing and deploying hardware/software solutions for internal projects and systems; for example documenting the system's implementation of pieces, archiving of image sets and cold storage of data
- Writing detailed reports and keeping records of maintenance issues and procedures
Level 4 Network Engineer.
Want to know more?
There are tons of information on LDN Apprenticeships, our qualifications and our process for helping people start their careers on our website – www.ldnapprenticeships.com
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Desirable qualities in a successful applicant include:
- An aptitude for problem solving and affinity for machines and computer systems
- An interest in electronics and physical computing
- An interest and understanding of computer networks
- Experience working in a mixed OS environment (Windows, OSX, Linux)
All you need is EEWAP which is:
- Willingness to Learn
- Ability to Take Feedback
- Propensity to Take Action
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician standard
- Functional Skill if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free