Reporting to the IT Production Support Manager, this role will be working directly with Private Client Fund Managers, Investment Support team, Risk & Performance team, Operations, Finance, compliance and other business users to support them in their use of the digital systems and to diagnose and resolve their problems in relation to their access and use of the technologies available. In their daily work, the Support Analyst will interact with a wide variety of internal or external people, through digital channels, by phone and/or face to face.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Learn and develop Information Technology skills
- Develop a basic understanding of Financial Services and Asset Management methodologies
- Help to resolve customer issues to meet agreed service level expectations
- Contribute to team service improvement initiatives
- Attend training classes
- Complete training assignments
- Adhere to Health and Safety Regulations
- Follow Company processes
Level 4 Network Engineer.
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets and creating presentations in the Office suite of products
- Keen interest in technology and knowing how things work
- Can demonstrate an aptitude for day to day mathematics
- Competence in written and spoken English
- Diligence – Apprentices are willing to put in the time and effort to build knowledge and experience
- Time Management – Ability to meet deadlines and work to strict timetables, as they could be working on a project alongside other colleagues
- Critical Thinking – When solving problems, apprentices need to think critically to resolve the issue
- Interpersonal Skills – Ability to follow direction and work well within a team and also be able to interact with various levels of seniority within the organisation
- Proactivity – Ability to consider future situations and help develop processes or behaviour to prevent an issue from occurring
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
- Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship Standard