- Administrative support across a range of activities within the Office of the CTO, ensuring the department operates as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Monitoring a number of shared mailboxes, ensuring all emails are responded to in a timely fashion or passed to the correct member of the team
- Administration of the Cost Panel process, validating recruitment requests, working with submitters to ensure appropriate quality, managing the approval forum, minuting decisions and communicating those to requesters
- Supporting the Demand Manager with requests for Project resource, scheduling of resources based on priority and reporting conflicts upwards
- Ensuring all relevant process documentation is accurate and regularly reviewed, including CTO Call Tree, Business Continuity Plan and Business Impact Assessments
- Management of Purchase Orders across the department, including support for budget forecast and tracking
- Collation of monthly CTO reports and KPIs
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the Office of the CTO.
This role provides a great opportunity to understand how an IT Department is managed, covering a wide range of cross-functional activities. It therefore provides a great platform to move into more senior roles within the team or to identify more specific areas on IT to focus on following the Apprenticeship.
Pension, healthcare, Group Income Protection, and Life assurance. The successful candidate will also be eligible for their discretionary bonus scheme, subject to company and individual performance criteria.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic I.T skills (Microsoft Office)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask.
- Team player
- Keen to learn.
5 GCSEs at grades A-C/9-4 must include Maths and English
Training ProvidedBusiness Administration Level 3Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths, English and ICT