A fantastic opportunity for anyone who has interest in the security industry more specifically IP CCTV.
You will be working with some of the best hardware and software manufactures and in a company with a proven track record in delivering solutions that reduce cost and increase market understanding.
Duties will include:
- Visiting customers sites
- Installing and maintaining customers security systems
- Training customers on how to use their security systems
- Assisting with site surveys
- Solve service requests
Fantastic career progression opportunities.
On-line training provided.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates. For updates on the National Living Wage please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/national-living-wage-increase-to-protect-workers-living-standards
- Good computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Some knowledge of electrics would be an advantage
- Ability to think clearly and remain calm whilst under pressure
- Self-motivation: Ability to work independently with little oversight
- Love for technology and innovation
- GCSE maths grade A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent functional skills levels 2
- GCSE English grade A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent functional skills level 2
- A -Level 3 ICT qualification will be advantageous
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of PETA training centres for off-the- job training. The majority of training will be completed with your employer at your place of work.
You will be completing Level 3 Unified Communication Apprenticeship along with the following qualifications:
- Microsoft (MTA) Security Fundamentals
- Network Fundamentals
- Server Administration