IOS Infrastructure Technician Apprentice - 19260
Howard Conrad Ltd
- iOS investigations and troubleshooting
- Complicated repairs to Cloud enabled devices
- Using the stock management system to organise the logistics in the morning
- Assessing customer problems, collecting the data and implementing the tasks
- Maintaining and improving our company computer network
- Maintaining the customer database with the data received over the course of the day
- Checking in and checking out customers
- Answering the phone (customer service)
- Taking photos of our products to sell
- Using creative software to manipulate the product photography
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position
- Also the opportunity to study a degree apprenticeship after completion of the Level 3
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- A passion for IT
- Basic knowledge of networking, Microsoft and Windows OS not essential but would be advantageous
- Good organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- The ability to communicate confidently and clearly both face-to-face and over the phone
- The ability to work within the team and assists others were required to achieve a common goal
- 5 GCSE’s, grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and maths)
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.