The role will involve:
- Understanding the data needs of the team and using Morgan Stanley and third party systems to generate investment analytics and reports
- Liaising with the broader team to capture analytics requirements and identify analytical solutions
- Improving and reviewing existing capabilities and processes
- Maintaining relationships with International Equity team members to ensure their data needs are met
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.
- An interest in investing and finance
- A data oriented mindset, with strong attention to detail
- A high-level of initiative and self-motivation
- A good team player who is able to work under pressure
- Highly organised
- The ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented, driven and eager to succeed
- An ability to build and maintain relationships within the team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to manage projects, daily responsibilities, and ensure accurate production of analytics
- Familiarity with Excel a plus
- Problem solving
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.