A typical day
- Checking loan agreements and documents and credit systems against checklists to ensure that all the necessary requirements for the loan have been complied with and authorising the transaction in the credit system. Working with the Investment Finance Credit Officers, Collateral Monitoring Unit team and Front Office teams to ensure that the client can book the loan.
- Running reports from the credit system; distributing to various internal parties within the Bank and actively following up with individuals for responses to queries.
- Preparing presentations for management meetings.
- Working with data from internal Citi systems to provide a variety of senior management reports.
- Revenue Tracking – following up with Front Office teams and IF Specialists to ensure that clients have paid their loan administrative fees. Following up with Finance to ensure that the fees have been correctly allocated to Investment Finance cost code.
- Working with Front Office teams and Investment Finance specialists to identify where clients have not paid loan interest
- Following up with Front Office teams and Investment Finance Specialists where clients have not provided evidence of insurance for their property
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Demonstrate motivation for joining both the programme and Citi
- Interested in technology and innovation
- Attention to detail, organising and planning abilities
- Appetite to learn new skills and work towards a qualification
- Enthusiastic team worker who will contribute confidently in a team environment
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.