What will the apprentice be doing?
Our investment team at Isio provides advice to clients with over £100 billion of assets. Whether it be helping pension schemes ensure pensions get paid to their hard-working members, ensuring charities can achieve their goals or helping high net worth individuals maximise their wealth, we aim to make a real difference in the investment advice we provide. In addition, we are motivated to use our position to help achieve society’s wider goals around environmental, social and governance issues.
We are looking for investment apprentices to join our exciting, fast-growing team and to provide a platform for our apprentices to become our future leaders of tomorrow. Looking after our people is at the heart of what we do at Isio. Click on the below link to hear from different members of the investment team and hear about their experiences.
Click on the below link to get a detailed understanding of the Core Knowledge you will obtain from this programme, as well as the Skills and Behaviours that will be picked up.
As well as obtaining key skills to kick start your career, you will have the opportunity to discover what it’s like to be part of a professional team, as well as delve into some very exciting live projects. We aim for our apprentices to ultimately join our graduate programme and study for a professional qualification (CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst).
Length of Programme:
- 18 Months
Day to day duties for the investment apprentice include:
- Working as part of a client team to help prepare client advice on investment strategy, and implementation of the chosen strategy
- Helping to set up our asset liability and allocation models to better understand the client’s range of potential future outcomes
- Assist in preparing investment monitoring reports which will be presented to our clients
- Researching fund managers and fiduciary managers, and considering the market dynamics that drive the performance of different asset classes
- London, Birmingham, Bristol, and Leeds
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- As an Investment Operations Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Investment Operations Specialist Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
- Completion of the apprenticeship will result in you being awarded CISI IOC qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following the programme, you will retain a full time position within the business, where you will continue to progress, learn and develop into senior positions
Reality CheckPlease ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s). BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or would like more details.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent GSCE English/Math (Grade C/4 and above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C and Above) Essential