What will the apprentice be doing?
- In the position of Inventory Apprentice, you will gain a strong working knowledge of our business-related toolsets used in data exploration and inventory optimisation.
- The successful candidate will learn how to develop world class visualisations in Microsoft PowerBi and have a detailed knowledge of our company data infrastructure and architecture.
- In this role you will also learn how to manage business requirements end to end and be able to communicate results effectively across a broad range of stakeholders across the business.
- You will learn how to manage and manipulate our planning systems to deliver exceptional service to our customer base across the world. You will also learn processes design and improvement and how to implement continuous improvement methodologies.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Leadership
- Block release every month
- Training will be a mix of virtual and residential
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Expected to progress into an Inventory Management role
Reality CheckWill be a hybrid role so working from home will be required
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
A Level or equivalent IT (Grade Pass) Desired
A Level or equivalent Maths (Grade Pass) Desired